The Financial Wellness Process
Our Financial Planning Timeline and Guide for What to Expect
Before the Discovery Consultation
- Complete the Personal Asset Manager Questionnaire to the degree in which you are comfortable and able.
The Discovery Consultation
- No cost or obligation.
- This complimentary meeting is an opportunity for you to ask questions and discuss any financial concerns that you may have in comfortable and confidential environment.
After The Discovery Consultation
- We will review the information shared and identify the areas in which we may be able the provide value to your financial situation.
The Concerns and Opportunities Consultation
- There is no cost or obligation for this consultation.
- We will provide an outline of specific planning concerns and opportunities that exist within your current financial plan.
- We will share with you the specific planning services that we recommend you consider to address the concerns and realize the opportunities.
- You will have the chance to ask questions about the concerns, opportunities and planning services that are discussed.
Engagement of Services
- You will have the opportunity to engage us for the services discussed.
- At this point, we will be able to share with you the estimated number of meetings it will take to implement the planning services and analysis required.
Plan Preparation and Design
- If you choose to engage our firm, we will begin the comprehensive planning work that has been outlined for you. This stage is the most labor intensive on our end. Open communication with one another is important. This time may take 7-10 business days.
The Plan Design Consultation(s)
- Depending upon the planning services needed, it may be necessary to have more than one plan design meeting. This collaborative time together is spent laying the foundation and framework for your plan. The primary goal is for you to gain more confidence about your financial future. It is very important that you are comfortable with the plan before anything is implemented. Plan revisions may take place during this phase of the process.
Plan Implementation Meeting(s)
- The best plans are those that are actually executed. During this phase of the process, we will begin the implementation steps required to address the concerns and opportunities that were initially outlined. This part of the process may require 1-3 meetings.
*Please plan for each meeting to last approximately one hour. If more or less time is required, we will notify you in advance.